• George M. Stice, 31, of 605 W. College Ave. was arrested at 2:15 p.m. Monday at Chambers and Main streets on a warrant accusing him of violating probation.
• Cory R. Mefford, age unavailable, of Quincy was treated for minor injuries after his vehicle went off the road and struck a culvert on County Road 600 North at 10:51 a.m. Friday.
• Five people were injured in a two-vehicle accident at 5:15 p.m. Sunday on U.S. 24 in Brown County.
Police said Carson S. Gay, 23, of Quincy was going west on U.S. 24 and crossed the center line, collided head-on with a vehicle being driven by Molly R. Bunge, 36, of Camp Point. Both Gay and Bunge were taken to hospitals with unspecified injuries. Three passengers in Bunge’s vehicle — Scott W. Bunge, 35, of Camp Point, a 16-year-old girl and a 7-year-old girl — were also injured, police said.
Gay was cited on a charge of improper lane use.
• Three people were arrested at 12:17 a.m. Monday after a traffic stop on Hamilton Street in Barry.
Deputies stopped a car being driven by Danielle L. Slavin, 28, of Hannibal, Missouri, and she was arrested on charges of driving while license suspended and having no rear registration light. Passenger Ashley M. Clayton, 34, of Louisiana, Missouri, was arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine, retail theft and unlawful use of weapon. A second passenger, John M. Mayfield, 44, of Monroe City, Missouri, was arrested on a charge of possession of a firearm by a felon.
• Ryan T. Brown, 33, of Barry was arrested at 11:37 p.m. June 1 on charges of domestic battery and violation of a stalking no-contact order and on a petition to revoke.
• Patricia P. Touchette, 57, of Barry was arrested at 3:47 p.m. Thursday on a petition to revoke.
• Nicole L. Hare, 24, of Griggsville was arrested at 6:56 p.m. Thursday on a possession of methamphetamine charge.
• Devon L. Wagner, 22, of Hannibal, Missouri, was arrested at 2:44 p.m. Thursday on a petition to revoke or modify bond.
• Zachary B. Greenwood, 29, of Griggsville was arrested at 7:32 p.m. Thursday on a possession of methamphetamine charge.
• Patrick E. Cantwell, 52, of Pleasant Hill was arrested at 11:17 a.m. June 1 on a disorderly conduct charge.
• Adam L. Crowder, 32, of Pleasant Hill was arrested at 12:38 a.m. Friday on a possession of methamphetamine charge.
• Stephen M. Rexroad, 44, of Springfield was arrested at 7:39 p.m. Friday on a charge of driving while license is revoked or suspended and on a Colorado warrant accusing him of failing to appear in court.
• Lance W. Brockhouse, 24, of Winchester was arrested at 2:11 a.m. Thursday on a possession of methamphetamine charge.
• Barry B. Zarfas, 42, of Lake St. Louis, Missouri, was arrested at 6:50 p.m. June 1 on a charge of defrauding a drug and alcohol screen.
• Rodney D. Smith, 51, of Pittsfield was arrested at 3:45 a.m. Friday on charges of aggravated assault, intimidation, unlawful use of weapons and resisting or obstructing a peace officer.
Compiled by David C.L. Bauer