• Robert C. Black, 37, of 363 W. Marnico Road was booked into the Morgan County jail at 10:50 p.m. Monday on a domestic battery charge.
• Andrew M. Adams, 19, of 214 S. Church St., Apt. B, was arrested at 9:41 a.m. Tuesday on charges of disorderly conduct and criminal damage to property after being accused of breaking a mirror on a car in the parking lot of The Home Depot at 1601 W. Morton Ave. and then going inside and yelling at customers and employees.
• A 16-year-old boy was cited on a city ordinance violation for noise-disturbing the peace at 11:24 p.m. Monday in the 300 block of Walnut Court.
• Two dirt bikes, together valued at $1,199, were stolen between 8 and 10:41 p.m. Monday from the back porch of a residence in the 300 block of East Walnut Court.
• Paintballs were fired at a business in the 700 block of East Chambers Street during the past day, according to a report filed at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday.
• Pennie A. Hickey, 29, of Kampsville was booked into Greene County Jail at 5:42 p.m. Saturday on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia, permitting an unauthorized person to drive and not having required liability insurance.
• Andrew J. Prough, 37, of Carrollton was booked into Greene County Jail at 3:34 a.m. Sunday on a charge of aggravated domestic battery.
• William E. Plackett, 54, of Carrollton was booked into Greene County Jail at 3:07 a.m. Sunday on a battery charge.
• Adam D. Seib, 31, of Grafton was booked into Greene County Jail at 8:28 p.m. Monday on a charge of resisting a peace officer and a Jersey County warrant accusing him of failing to appear in court.
• Arrow B. Savage, 33, of Winchester was booked into Greene County Jail at 11:28 a.m. Friday on a petition to increase bond.
Compiled by David C.L. Bauer