- We have experienced intermittent problems with this site.
- When doing case searches for the following superior courts:
- Adams, Asotin, Benton, Chelan, Clallam, Clark, Columbia, Cowlitz, Douglas, Ferry, Franklin, Garfield, Grant, Grays Harbor, Island, Jefferson, Kitsap, Kittitas, Klickitat, Lewis, Lincoln, Mason, Okanogan, Pacific, Pend Oreille, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Spokane, Stevens, Thurston, Wahkiakum, Walla Walla, Whatcom, Whitman and Yakima Superior Courts.
- Please use this link https://odysseyportal.courts.wa.gov/odyportal
- When doing case searches for King County Superior Court:
- When doing case searches for King County District Court:
- Judgment Seach is currently not functioning as expected. The issue is actively under investigation. During this time the Judgment Search will be offline.
|Search for a case|| ||Search for a person||Find My Court Date|
Use this search to find out when you need to appear in district or municipal court. The search tool returns a case summary and, where applicable, calendar information and a list of case activities (docket).
Case Search Options
Use this search if you already know information about a case.
|Case Number||Find a case in a court for a provided case number.|
|Person Name||Find cases in a court for a provided person name.|
|Business Name||Find cases in a court for a provided business name.|
The search tool returns a case summary and, where applicable, calendar information and a list of case activities (docket).
If you are an attorney, use this search to view district and municipal court proceedings associated with your Bar Number. You can also get your daily district/municipal court calendar e-mailed to you every morning.
| ||Name Search |
Use this search to find people. If you enter a person’s name, the search tool searches across court levels and returns a list of people that match the name you typed. You can then search cases which involve that person.
Licensed Health Facility Search
Use this search to find people with active Vulnerable Adult Protection orders. This information is provided for use as reference material and is not the official court record. The official court record is maintained by the court of record. Copies of case file documents are not available at this website and will need to be obtained from the court of record.
Superior Court Judgment Search
Judgment Seach is currently not functioning as expected. The issue is actively under investigation. During this time the Judgment Search will be offline.
The county clerk is required by law to create a record of judgments filed in the superior court. This search option can be used to find information about those judgments. The search results will include the county in which the judgment was entered, the judgment record number, the judgment party names and participant-type, and the judgment filed date.
Contact the County Clerk for the county where the judgment was filed to obtain additional information and verify judgment amounts. The Washington Court Directory provides contact information for each County Clerk office.
What is this website? It is a search engine for cases filed in the municipal, district, superior, and appellate courts of the state of Washington. The search results can point you to the official or complete court record.
How can I obtain the complete court record?
You can contact the court in which the case was filed to view the court record or to order copies of court records.
How can I contact the court?
Click here for a court directory with information on how to contact every court in the state.
Can I find the outcome of a case on this website?
No. You must consult the local or appeals court record.
How do I verify the information contained in search results?
You must consult the court record to verify all information.
Can I use the search results to find out someone’s criminal record?
No. The Washington State Patrol (WSP) maintains state criminal history record information. Click here to order criminal history information.
Where does the information come from?
Clerks at the municipal, district, superior, and appellate courts across the state enter information on the cases filed in their courts. The search engine will update approximately twenty-four hours from the time the clerks enter the information. This website is maintained by the Administrative Office of the Court for the State of Washington.
Do the government agencies that provide the information for this site and maintain this site:
- Guarantee that the information is accurate or complete?
- Guarantee that the information is in its most current form?
- Guarantee the identity of any person whose name appears on these pages?
- Assume any liability resulting from the release or use of the information?
| || |