26th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. William D. Gardner
Phone: (540) 667-5770
Clerk’s Office Hours
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Judicial Center
- Hon. William W. Eldridge IV, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Alexander R. Iden, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Brian M. Madden, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Clark Andrew Ritchie, Chief Judge
- Hon. Bruce D. Albertson
- Hon. Kevin C. Black
- Hon. William W. Sharp
- Hon. Thomas J. Wilson IV
Terms of Court and General Information
- Term begins the 3rd Tuesday in January, April, July, and October unless changed by Court order. Grand Jury meets every month on the 3rd Tuesday of each month unless changed by Court order. Check our website for Court calendar and changes to the calendar.
- Civil Motions Day is on the fourth Monday of each month. Check Court calendar on our website for changes. To have matter placed on Civil Motions Day docket, a praecipe must be filed not less than 7 days preceding the Motion Day.
- Misdemeanor Appeals Day is the Friday after Civil Motions Day, Check Court calendar on our website for changes.
- Court has a Probation day each month. Check Court calendar on our website for Probation Day,
- Court convenes at 9:00 AM.
- Local Rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.
- NOTE: CHECK OUR WEBSITE FOR COURT CALENDAR AND ANY UPDATES OR CHANGES TO THE CALENDAR. www.winfredclerk.com