Welcome to Winchester/Clark County, Kentucky – The Crossroads of Commerce. Whether you are a site selection consultant, a real estate development professional or the person in charge of your company’s relocation/expansion effort, you will find Winchester to be your community of choice.
There are many reasons to choose Winchester as your next site location. If you are already part of our industrial community and are preparing to expand your existing facility those same reasons apply. Here are a few:
- A newly developed Phase VI of the Winchester Industrial Park has 300 acres complete with infrastructure;
- Located on I-64, minutes from I-75 and within 600 miles of 55% of the U.S. population;
- A new $23 million dollar waste-water treatment facility capable of handling 6 million hydraulic gallons a day and a biologic capacity equivalent to 5 ½ typical treatment plants will meet current and future needs of industrial growth;
- A new one-of-a-kind initiative to deliver water via a grid system similar to the way electricity is delivered. This regional effort will serve 600,000 homes, businesses and industry in 9 counties while providing quality water to Central Kentucky for years to come;
- A new campus in Phase VI will include a 25,000 square foot building for the Bluegrass Community & Technical College opening fall of 2007.
As you can see, our location, our innovative approach to providing infrastructure, and our commitment to continuing education are indicators of a progressive community whose priority is creating quality jobs for all people of Winchester, Clark County and our region.
Please, take a moment to find out more about us and what we can do for YOU!
Todd Denham Executive Director